Its that time of year again and one I absolutely love – Halloween! This year I have created 2 fun Halloween Looks and the first of which is this Halloween Doll Look, or as I like to call her the ‘Haunted House of Halloween Paper Doll’.
The main products I used to achieve this look included:
- Kat Von D Ink Liner – Trooper – this is a fab product for Halloween. I find it so much easier to draw on my face with an eyeliner because its just like using a pen. Plus once this is dry on the face it won’t budge, so there’s no danger of your face becoming a black makeup smudge-fest.
- Me Me Me Enchanted Eyeshadow – which is a dual-ended eye wand/creamy pencil shadow and I used the shade Midnight Storm which I think matches perfectly with my Halloween Doll Wig.
- Fever Eyelashes – I purchased these from a Party/Costume Shop but they have almost identical ones on websites such as spirithalloween.com and costume/party type websites – I hunted high and low to get the right false eyelashes for this look and I love these. The fact that they are a ‘top and bottom’ black false lash set really completes this look and certainly helps with the ‘doll-face’ theme.
For the rest of the products to achieve this look or one similar, I recommend using any makeup products you have really, I like to try and match the eye shade to the wig just to tone the look together. There were lots of contouring, pink cheeks and lips but Halloween for me is all about having fun and just playing with makeup.
Here’s a full list of the products I used:
- Rimmel Breathable Lasting Finish Foundation – Shade 100 Ivory
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Conceal and Correct Duo – I used the Pale Yellow for under the eyes
- MAC Cosmetics Prep+Prime Transparent Finish Powder
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows – shades Slate and Fog – I used the 2 eyeshadows together to create a more defined Eyebrow
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand – Light/Medium Shade
- Kat Von D Shade+Light Palette – Shade Sombre
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Fig.1 – which is a purple shade I used for the hollow of my cheekbones
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Moons Reflections – a blue shade for all over the eyelid
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Deep Truth – a deep blue shade for the crease of the eye
- Me Me Me Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand – in the Midnight Storm shade I used as a thick eyeliner
- GlitterEyes Pressed Glitter in Sparkle Bomb – using the finger to apply the glitter onto the eyelid
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper – for lining both the top and bottom of the eyes and for drawing all the lines/cracks/holes/stitching on the face
- Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara – applied on the top and bottom lashes
- Benefit PosieTint – Applied to the apples of the cheeks in a circle shape
- Sleek I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette – I used the shade Pamper which is a bright baby pink onto the apples of the cheeks over the above Benefit PosieTint to add a brighter pop of pink colour
- Absolute New York Velvet Lippie – in the shade Rumba – using the applicator to create ‘doll lips’
- Kat Von D Shade+Light Palette – Shade Lucid used for the inner corner of the eyes
- Fever Eyelashes – Black top and bottom set applied to lashes to complete the ‘doll face’ look
And here is my Halloween Look in all its glory where I apply all of the above products to achieve the ‘Haunted House of Halloween Paper Doll’ Halloween Makeup Look. Hope you enjoy and Happy Halloween!